Book - Healing Grief, Finding Peace
Whether the death of a loved one is sudden or follows a long battle with illness, there is no way to prepare for the loss of someone close. However, you do have a choice in how you cope with grief and ― most importantly ― finding the strength to grow through the pain of your loss.
Grief counseling expert Dr. Louis LaGrand offers 101 pieces of practical, accessible advice to help mourners through the rough sea of their loss, including:
- Starting each day with an affirmative action
- Establishing a grief or worry time
- Planning in advance for birthdays, anniversaries, and important holidays
- Learning to enjoy new routines
- Letting go of "if onlys" and "what ifs"
- Never ruling out happiness
This comforting, yet straightforward book is designed to gently lead you on a new pathway of lasting inner peace by using the one thing you can control: your own response to grief.
- Publsihed by Sourcebooks