Book - Rituals & Sabbats Sacred Rites and Seasonal Celebrations
- An authoritative guide to the most important days of the witch year.
- A witches' ritual creates a spiritual atmosphere where magic can happen, and this guide to the most sacred days of the witch year reveals just how that magic comes about.
- Written by the high priest and priestess of Coven Oldenwilde, this guide outlines the dates, meaning, and ideas behind the eight annual Pagan Sabbats and monthly Esbats when covens gather to cast spells.
- New and would-be Wiccans will also learn sacred etiquette and how to erect an altar, cultivate a powerful magic persona and ritual voice, create a private group, carry out public rituals, and much more.
- Published by Sterling Ethos